MOVING THIS PAGE! Head here for Citric Acid deals!
Citric Acid Food Grade
Widely used in all kinds of foods, beverages, and many commercial and industrial technical applications. Often used to adjust or modify pH in processes or in foods to add a 'sour' taste for example. An effective acidulant for flavoring.
- Food products, beverages, candies, and confectionaries
- pH Control / Adjustment
- Chemical Processes
Order today! Ready to ship! Also see our citric acid Jungbunzlauer here
Typical Specifications And Technical Data (More information available on request):
- Package : 25 kg
- Shelf Life : Two years
- CAS : 77-92-9 / FORMULA: C6H8O7 / Citric Acid Anhydrous
- Synonyms : Citric Acid, Citric, Citric Acid anhydrous
- Storage : Store in a cool and dry place
- Appearance : A White Crystalline Granular
- Non GMO (Data available on request)
- Kosher : Yes, Kosher Parve (Certificate available on request)
- Solubility : Soluble in Water .
- Stability : The product is stable
- DOT : Not a DOT controlled product
- Import Citric Acid (Domestic may be available on a spot basis)
Buy Citric Acid Online
If you’ve any questions related to our citric acid products, feel free to Contact us!
Need Citric Acid Pallets ~ Page Here!