Citric Acid USP Fine Granular
Citric acid, food grade anhydrous is a widely used mild acid for use in foods, beverages, pH control, and more. Also known as sour salt and often used for it's sour taste in food and beverages.
50 Lb Bags (NET WEIGHT)
Typical Uses of Citric Acid:
• Beverage, Candy & Confectionary
• Water and wastewater pH adjustments
• Water conditioning, Chelate
• Chemical processes
- CAS: 77-92-9
- FORMULA: C6H8O7
- Solubility - Soluble in Water
- SHIPPING/ BOL/ DOT - Not a DOT controlled product
- Storage- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shelf life: Two to Three years if stored properly
- SIZE: 50 Lb Net weight Bags
Non GMO (Data available on request)
Kosher - Yes, Kosher Parve - (Certificate available on request)
Citric Acid Anhydrous Synonyms: Citric Acid, Citric, Citric Acid anhydrous Appearance: a white crystalline granular
Link - Citric Acid Jungbunzlauer here
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect! Glad we found you. Thanks for stocking this . It is difficult to find and your service and pricing and shipping were all excellent!