Tygon® 2375 Chemical Resistant Tubing - 50 Feet
This food grade tubing offers a fantastic combination of chemical resistance, clarity, and flexibility. It is practically unaffected by acids, bases, ketones, salts, and alcohols, enabling it to meet many applications' requirements. You can do anything from filling battery acid to handling hazardous material. With an incredibally smooth inner bore, the potential for contamination is reduced because the particulate buildup is inhibited.
- Non-DEHP & plasticizer-free
- Will not prematurely embrittle or crack
- Working pressure @ 73°F: 25 psi
- Minimum bend radius: 1-1/2"
- Vacuum rating @ 73°F: 29.9" Hg
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 75
- Temperature range: -103°F to 130°F
- Meets FDA standards, EU & NSF 51 compliant
- Color: Clear
- ID: 1/2"/0.500"
- OD: 3/4"/0.750"
- Wall: 1/8"/0.125"
- Weight: 0.102 lbs